TAERROR : missing ['setuprules'] section in ../exec/newsmem.cfg
TAERROR : file "/edicola/papersetups/nacogdochesdaily.cfg" does not exist!
Reading the E-Edition on Your Nook
The e-edition can be downloaded to your computer in e-book format and transfered to your Nook via its USB cable. Below are complete instructions for doing this.
Downloading e-editions to your Nook:
- On your computer, go to the Nook Reader downloads page (you may be asked for your e-edition username and password).
- Select a date from the list and choose a place to save the file that you can easily locate. Your file will begin downloading
- Make sure you can find the file, you will need to be able to select that file in the following steps
- Connect your Nook to your computer's USB port.
- A window should appear; if it does not, open 'My Computer' and double-click on the drive labeled 'nook'. A window with a number of folders will open.
- Drag the file you saved previously into the folder named 'my documents' in the Nook drive.
- After the files has finished copying, eject your Nook by opening 'My Computer', selecting the 'nook' drive, and selecting Eject from the File menu.
- When the Nook drive has sucessfully ejected, disconnect the Nook from your computer's USB port.
Reading an e-edition on your Nook:
- In the bottom screen, select 'my library'. If you are in the Barnes & Noble Library, select 'View My Documents' in the lower screen.
- Find The file you transferred; It will have the name of the newspaper and the current date.
- Select the newspaper using the buttons on the lower screen
- press the button to begin reading the publication.